DRP Performance 10518 Grand National Rear Hub Bearing Spacer
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These hub bearing spacers allow for consistent and precise bearing load every time the spindle nut is tightened, regardless of the torque applied. Without a bearing spacer, bearings are typically over tightened to prevent loosening during the race. With a bearing spacer installed, you can completely tighten the spindle nut and the hub will spin free every time. Bearing spacers save time, reduce bearing temperature and greatly increase wheel free spin, putting more horsepower to the wheels. You can feel the difference by simply pushing the car!
Testing has shown that the bearing spacer will make more difference than any “Low Drag” bearing set up currently available. When the spacer is used in conjunction with “Low Drag” Tapered bearings and seals, you will have the ultimate Low Drag set-up. These adjustable bearings feature a threaded sleeve and set screw to ensure you'll never have to worry about an over-tightened hub again!
- 2.5” Short Track 5×5 Rear
- 200%-300% more free spin vs. no spacer
- Designed to fit all Grand National spindle and hub combinations
- Makes servicing hubs simple & quick
- Bearings run cooler
- Saves time
- Eliminates bearing “Spin” on spindle
- Distributes side load evenly across bearings
- Works on tapered and angular contact bearings
- Once Set, typically never has to be adjusted unless bearings or hub is replaced
- Instructions Included
- Precision Machined in the USA
- +/- .001” Minimum Parallelism
- Sold each
More Like This
Henchcraft® Mini Sprint 4 Inch Right Rear Number 2 Spacer
Winters Performance 2269 Axle Saver For Splined End
Posies 2030 Super Slide 35-48 Ford U-Bolt Kit, Traditional T-Frame
Henchcraft® Mini Lightning Sprint Left Hand Birdcage Bolt Kit
Stallard Chassis 96627026 5.5 Inch LH Birdcage Bolt Kit
Axle Bearing Retainer, Ford
Winters Performance 6156 Steel Birdcage Spacer, No Splines, 3/16 Inch
Replacement Disc Brake Bearing Adapter for Early Ford Spindle
Two Piece Split Ring for 3 Inch Axle Tubes
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.