Dot Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20 Rear
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This line kit would be used to connect from "hard" lines on the rear axle to rear disc calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes. DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
- Used to connect from hard line on rear axle to rear calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes
- (2) 8" stainless steel srake lines w/ 7/16" banjo on one end
- (2) 7/16" banjo bolts w/ crush washers
- (2) 3/8" x 24 IFF apapters to the hard lines
- (2) frame tabs & clips
Item DetailsGM/Ford with 7/16"-20 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
NotesDOT approved. Includes banjo bolts/washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings, and frame tabs with clips.
More Like This
Goodridge 12212 1969-76 GM Midsize Braided Stainless Brake Hose Kit
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
Braided Stainless AN 8 Inch Brake Line
Earls 64191908ERL 8 In. Speed-Flex Line -4 AN Female Swivel Both Ends
Goodridge -2 AN Brake Line With -3 AN Ends
Stainless Braided 19 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm-1.5
Wilwood 220-14111 30" Flexline Kit, Straight Outlet
Braided Steel AN 25 Inch Brake Line
Braided Stainless AN 12 Inch Brake Line
Stainless 12 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End