Dominator D2X Lower Nose Flare
Dirt Late Model, Plastic
- Features a formed fitted overlapping design
- Fully adjustable allowing movement front to back and side to side
- 3" high formed top edge that directs air onto the deck
- Flared sides feature the new "Air-Ramps" that add more down-force
- Choose from red, black, or white
The new D2 nose flares from Dominator feature a formed fitted overlapping design. They are fully adjustable allowing movement front to back and side to side. Both flares feature a 3" high formed top edge that directs air onto the deck. The flare sides feature the new "Air-Ramps" that add more down-force than ever before along with added strength. Available in black, white or red.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.