Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Carbon Composite Helmet Shell Material
RebatesBell is giving customers 10% off select helmets from now until the end of May.
The legendary Dominator is the most innovative, popular and successful open wheel helmet that Bell has ever produced. The new Dominator.2 SA2015 helmet is a worthy successor to the legacy of the original Dominator and is the next evolution in compact, lightweight aerodynamic helmet design and performance. The Dominator.2 incorporates the latest technology and updates while retaining the aggressive and distinctive Dominator styling, this helmet is designed for open wheel, dirt track and kart racers who need aerodynamic stability, outstanding comfort and fit plus superior ventilation.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell technology
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Positive visor seal prevents dust from entering the eye port
- Full ventilation (chin bar, forehead, top vents)
- Standard size eye port
- 287 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head & neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White, Flat Black
- Sizes: 7-1/8 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.