DJM Suspension CA2507-4 Calmax Control Arms,07-14 Chevy,4 In Drop
Upper and Lower Position, Solid Control Arm Style, Steel
- Will give you a 4" drop in ride height compared to stock
- Both the upper and lower Calmax control arms are included
- They allow you to change your camber, caster, and ball joint angle
- Manufactured from seamless DOM tubing featuring urethane pivot bushings
- These control arms are specifically designed to fit the 07-14 Chevy Avalanche, Silverado, Tahoe and Suburban
Calmax Control Arms allow you to change camber, caster, and ball joint angle making it possible for Calmax systems to drop trucks so low and still be able to align to factory specs. Calmax control arms are made from seamless DOM tubing featuring urethane pivot bushings. With this DOM tubular design the Calmax arms set themselves apart from other methods of lowering. Some applications you do not have to change coil springs to get the radical drop you are looking for. And sticking with the factory spring you don't lose any travel or have a large change of spring rate! Something only Calmax Control Arms can claim! Whether it be 3" Drop or a 5" Slam DJM Suspension has you covered with their Calmax Control Arms!
- 4 Inch Drop
- Upper and Lower Calmax Control Arms included
- Fits 2007-2014 Avalanch, Silverado, Thahoe and Suburban
Control Arm Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.