Simpson Diamondback SA2015 Racing Helmet
Dirt Late Model, Midget, Mini Sprint, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car
- Available in several colors and sizes to custom fit your style
- Helmet meets the new and more strict Snell SA2015 requirements
- Ideal for multi-use- drag, dirt track, off road racing, karting
- It has new superior protection and features M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints
- Defined wave eliminators increase aerodynamic functionality and a recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
Simpson has improved their popular Diamondback helmet to meet new and more strict Snell SA2015 requirements. The new SA2015 Diamondback has new superiror protection and features M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints. The defined wave eliminators increase aerodynamic functionality and a recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal. Part of the new Snell SA2015 requirements is low velocity and low lateral tests. What does that mean for drivers? Low velocity tests ensure performance in low velocity crashes and low lateral tests focuses on the key area around the ear and temple.
- Snell SA2015 Rated
- Multi-use- drag, dirt track, off road racing, karting
- Colors: White, Black, Matte Black, Pearl White, Silver, Red, Blue and Orange
- Sizes: 7-1/8 through 7-3/4
Simpson Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Simpson Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Speedway Shark SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Super Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Vudo EV1 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Venator SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Carbon Fiber EV1 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-Force CF3 Carbon SA15 Full Face Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.