An important first step in reducing unwanted and power-robbing under hood heat is wrapping headers and down pipes. Less under hood radiant heat results in a cooler air charge for improved performance and keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing exhaust density & increases exhaust flow.
Design Engineering Stainless Steel Locking Ties are the perfect way to fasten exhaust wrap for a easy, clean and professional installation.
- Reduce under hood temperatures a realistic 50%
- Decreases exhaust density & increases exhaust flow
- Improves horsepower
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F radiant
- Only exhaust wrap with installation guide lines
- Added durability and heat retention
Direct Heat Resistance:1200°F
Radiant Heat Resistance:2000°F
|MFG. Part #||010101|
|Overall Length||50 ft.|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|