DEi 050311 Boom Mat Speaker Baffle, 4 Inch Round Slim
To get the most out of your speakers use these speaker baffles from Boom Mat. They isolate the correct frequency responses while damping reverberation in the sheet metal and panel to frame resonance. This maximizes the performance of your speakers. Boom mats speaker baffles also conform into tight spaces for a professional installation to prevent sounds from moving to unwanted areas like the door panels.
- 4" Round Slim
- 2-1/2" Depth
- 6" Width x 6" Height
- Available in 16 different sizes covering the most popular speaker sizes
- Maximize speaker performance by isolation the correct frequency responses
- Dampen vibration in sheet metal and panel-to-frame resonance
- Forms a water tight protective shell to prevent moisture intrusion
- Improved sound quality
- Closed cell polyethylene construction
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!