DEi 010835 Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Wire Insulation, 24MM x 4 Foot
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These heat shrink tubing kits feature excellent water-tight wire protection for automotive, marine use, and more! They use professional grade military spec flexible polyolefin tubing to provide excellent electrical insulation, protection from dirt, dust, solvents, and foreign materials as well as providing strain relief. Over expanded tubing easily fits over the end of wires and connectors and shrinks down to 33% of it’s original diameter for a snug water-tight protective seal without a reduction in tube length.
Hi-Temp Shrink Tubes can be used to insulate wires, wire splicing, connections, terminals and meets the material functional properties of Military Spec DTL-23053/5C.
- Kit includes: 24MM x 4' roll
- Offers clean professional look
- Meets MIL Spec DTL-23053/5C
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- Flame retardant
- Alternate to plastic ties & tape
- Use to insulate wires, connections, terminals, wire splicing & more
- Thick wall construction & remains flexible
- Operating temp range: -67°F to 275°F
- Max Operating temp: 394°F for short duration (30 to 60 mins)
- Easy to install: Apply at 120 to 180°F using heat gun
More Like This
DEi 010833 Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Wire Insulation, 12MM x 4 Foot
DEi 010834 Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Wire Insulation, 18MM x 4 Foot
DEi 010837 Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Wire Insulation, 3MM x 4 Foot
DEi 010838 Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Wire Insulation, 6MM x 4 Foot
DEi 010832 Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Wire Insulation, 9MM X 4 Foot
DEi 010839 Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Wire Insulation Kit, 4 Foot Roll
DEi 010836 Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Wire Insulation, 9-24MM x 2 FT
Q & A
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.