DEi 010491 Quick Fix Heat Tape, 1 x 12 Ft, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Extruded from a special high performance grade silicone compound and engineered at 700psi tensile strength, Quick Fix Tape has insulating capabilities up to 8,000 volts and stretches to three times its length for a simple stretch-and-wrap application. The triangular profile of the tape (the center is thicker than the edges) provides a smooth edge when over lapping tape.
- Available in 1 in. wide x 12 ft. rolls
- Withstands temperatures from -60 degrees F (-54 C) to 500 degrees F (260 C)
- Seal ends of hoses, bundle & wrap wires, weatherproof connections & more
- Can be applied to wet surfaces
- Corrosion & moisture resistant
- Permanent air / liquid tight seal
- Resists solvents, oils, fuel, acids & chemical spills
More Like This
DEi 010393 Reflect-A-GOLD Heat Reflective Tape, 24 x 24 Inch Sheet
Earls 731001ERL Red Flame Guard Tape, 1 Inch Wide by 12 Foot Roll
Thermo Tec 14002 Thermo-Shield Thermal Tape
DEi 010408 Cool-Tape Heat Reflective Tape, 1-3/8 Inch x 15 Ft.
DEi 010413 Cool-Tape Plus Heat Reflective Tape, 2 Inch x 60 Ft.
Mr Gasket 6323 Inferno Shield Reflective Tape
Q & A
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.