DEi 010490 Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive
Oval Track Cars, 10 fl. oz. Liquid Measurement
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive provides high strength adhesion and bonds a wide variety of materials, including trims, foams, fabrics and more. It has a specially designed three-way adjustable valve allowing the user to select the spray pattern that best suits the job.
- High temperature resistant up to 160°F (71°C)
- High bonding strength for many materials
- Dries quickly and clear
- Forms a water-resistant bond
- 3-way adjustable spray valve for desired spray pattern
- Perfect for adhering to DEI Heat Screen
- 10oz. can
CANNOT BE SHIPPED BY AIR!
Q & A
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.