DEi 010490 Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive
Oval Track Cars, 10 fl. oz. Liquid Measurement
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive provides high strength adhesion and bonds a wide variety of materials, including trims, foams, fabrics and more. It has a specially designed three-way adjustable valve allowing the user to select the spray pattern that best suits the job.
- High temperature resistant up to 160°F (71°C)
- High bonding strength for many materials
- Dries quickly and clear
- Forms a water-resistant bond
- 3-way adjustable spray valve for desired spray pattern
- Perfect for adhering to DEI Heat Screen
- 10oz. can
CANNOT BE SHIPPED BY AIR!
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Jeff K. talks about the keeping his cool in his '46 Sedan Delivery, with a little help from insulation and damping material.