DECO Hydraulic Wheel Load Checker, 0-1500 Pounds
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Ideal for setting up your chassis, anywhere...even at the track. This compact unit delivers a quick and effective means of checking weight distribution on any race car. DECO hydraulic wheel load checkers feature a heat-treated aircraft aluminum pivoting head, bull's eye level and adjustable stand with quick release pin for easy height adjustment. Choose the best when it comes to tools for the at-home do-it-yourselfer, choose DECO chassis tools for sophisticated equipment that anyone can use, all at a price anyone can afford!
- Gauge reads from 0-1500 lbs. in 20 lb. increments
- For use on any race car from stocks and sprints to SCCA and IMSA
- Heat-treated aircraft aluminum pivoting head
- Bull's eye level
- Adjustable stand with quick release pin for easy height adjustment
- Height adjustable from 14-1/2" to 19-5/8"
300-0015 Instructions (PDF)
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.