2000 LB COIL SPRING RATER
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for DECO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP87510 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because the guage does not read consistently.
We all know that spring rate changes can create dramatic results on the race track. Even a minimal change in rate can be the difference between winning and losing. Dont take your coil spring rate tester for granted. Yet with proper procedure, you can ensure that youll get better consistency and more accurate results with help from DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Raters.
More Like This
DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-1000 Lbs.
DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-5000 Pounds
DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-3000 Pounds
DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-2000 Pounds
Intercomp 100062 Fork Spring Tester Retrofit Kit
Intercomp 100061 2,000 Lb. Digital Coil Spring Tester
Intercomp 110066 Bump Stop Adapters .625 Inch
Intercomp 110060 Coil-Over Spring Rater
Longacre 52-73509 Shock Unload Collar 1 in
Longacre 73501 Bump Stop Spring Tester - 5000 lb
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.