DECO Frame Height Steel Gauge, 4-1/4 Inch to 5-5/8Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These handy gauges are the quick and accurate way to measure frame height during set up on your custom race car build. With a measurement from the ground to a point, generally the lower frame rail for modifieds, late models, and stock cars, you can use that as a target height for proper set up. Frame height affects how your car will handle and any suspension change that effects the ride height must be noted in your records.
To make the process of determining your ride height quick and simple DECO offers you these steel frame height gauges. Instead of using a tape measure and having to read the numbers, simply slide the gauge under the chassis to the appropriate level or stop, and read the dimension that is shown on the gauge. DECO frame height gauges cover measurements ranging from4-1/4" to 5-5/8" in 1/8" increments. DECO quality frame height gauges feature sturdy steel construction only, no flimsy plastic here!
- Quick and accurate way to measure frame height
- Covers heights ranging from 4-1/4" to 5-5/8" in 1/8" increments
- Convenient cut-out hole for easy-to-handle grip
- Sturdy steel construction