Add to Cart
D&R Classic JA0047 Telescopic OE Rear AM Radio Antenna Assembly
D & R Classic JA0047 Telescopic OE Rear AM Radio Antenna Assembly
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
Complete kit contains telescopic rear antenna, antenna cable and body, sealing ring, flat bezel, ground bezel, and nut. Ready to install
- Includes telescopic rear antenna, antenna cable and body, sealing ring, flat bezel, ground bezel, and nut
- Ready to install
- For 1966-67 Nova; 67-68 Camaro
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for D&R Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 92611566 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Speedway Universal Chrome Power Retractable Radio Antenna
Speedway Universal Hidden Radio Antenna
Custom Autosound ANTUV-HIDEWAY Hide-Away Radio Antenna, AM/FM w/Cable
Mr Gasket 6100MRG Hidden Radio Antenna, Black
EMPI 58-3506-0 Replacement Antenna, Dual Base, 60 Inch
Rear Mount Antenna Cable for 1969 Camaro/66-67 Nova
OER 3863499 Antenna Bezel Nut for 67-68 Camaro/66-69 Nova
OER 3880695 Antenna Cable Body
OER 3897333 Front Fender Mount Antenna Bezel, 67-68 Camaro/68-69 Nova
OER 469304 Original GM Front Mount Antenna Cable, 69 Camaro/68-69 Nova
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!