Custom Driveshaft Unit Option For Kit 910-383
Universal Fit, 3" Tube O.D., 0.083" Material Thickness, Raw, Natural, Balanced, Assembled
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Speedway Motors has partnered with FastShafts to now offer Custom Length drive shafts.
This is the drive shaft option that is part of the custom length 3" steel drive shaft # 910-383 and as such is only available as part of kit # 910-383 (Please note that this kit item # 910-3834 is shown here for product reference purposes only and is not available as a separate component currently)
- Drive shafts are built with 3" OD 1020 DOM tubing with a 0.083" wall thickness.
- Drive shafts are available in lengths from 16" - 52" in 1/2" increments to fit most builds and are built to withstand up to but not exceeding 600 horsepower.
(Please note that this kit item # 910-3834 is shown here for product reference purposes only and is not available as a separate component currently)
More Like This
U-Weld-It Driveshaft Kit, 1310 U-Joints, 3 in. Tube Diameter
U-Weld-It Driveshaft Kit, 1350 U-Joints, 3 in. Tube Diameter
Custom Length Streetrod Steel Driveshaft Assembly
QA1 JJ-21200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-21201 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-21202 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-22200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, GM Applications, 55 Inch
QA1 JJ-22201 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, GM, 41.75 Inch
Custom Length Streetrod Chromoly Driveshaft Assembly
Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Assembly, Custom Length,Alum Ends,3.25 OD
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.