Custom Autosound ANTUV-HIDEWAY Hide-Away Radio Antenna, AM/FM w/Cable
Universal Fit, 12 volts Voltage, AM/FM radio Antenna Usage, Hidden Antenna Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Electromag Hidden Antenna. Designed for optimum AM/FM reception. Excellent solution for Streetrods, Show Cars, Classics or any vehicle where a conventional antenna is not desirable. No Drilling or grounding required, includes a 80" Power and Antenna Cable
- Hideaway antenna
- Designed for optimum AM/FM reception
- No Drilling or grounding required (radio must be grounded properly)
- Excellent solution for Streetrods, Show Cars, Classics or any vehicle where a conventional antenna is not desirable
- Requires 12-volt power
- 80" Power and Antenna Cable
More Like This
Speedway Universal Chrome Power Retractable Radio Antenna
Speedway Universal Hidden Radio Antenna
Mr Gasket 6100MRG Hidden Radio Antenna, Black
EMPI 58-3506-0 Replacement Antenna, Dual Base, 60 Inch
RetroSound HPA1 Amplified AM/FM Hide-away Antenna
RetroSound WPA1 Window Antenna
Rear Mount Antenna Cable for 1969 Camaro/66-67 Nova
OER 3863239 Front Mount Antenna Ground Bezel, 67-69 Camaro/68-69 Nova
OER 3943654 AM/FM Non-Retractable Antenna Mast for 1969 Camaro
RetroSound MC-4952-03-FC Antenna, 1949-52 Chevy, Collapsible
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!