Custom Autosound ANTUV-HIDEWAY Hide-Away Radio Antenna, AM/FM w/Cable
Universal Fit, 12 volts Voltage, AM/FM radio Antenna Usage, Hidden Antenna Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Electromag Hidden Antenna. Designed for optimum AM/FM reception. Excellent solution for Streetrods, Show Cars, Classics or any vehicle where a conventional antenna is not desirable. No Drilling or grounding required, includes a 80" Power and Antenna Cable
- Hideaway antenna
- Designed for optimum AM/FM reception
- No Drilling or grounding required (radio must be grounded properly)
- Excellent solution for Streetrods, Show Cars, Classics or any vehicle where a conventional antenna is not desirable
- Requires 12-volt power
- 80" Power and Antenna Cable
More Like This
Speedway Universal Chrome Power Retractable Radio Antenna
Speedway Universal Hidden Radio Antenna
Mr Gasket 6100MRG Hidden Radio Antenna, Black
EMPI 58-3506-0 Replacement Antenna, Dual Base, 60 Inch
RetroSound HPA1 Amplified AM/FM Hide-away Antenna
RetroSound MC-8207 Antenna, 1982-07 GM
RetroSound WPA1 Window Antenna
Rear Mount Antenna Cable for 1969 Camaro/66-67 Nova
OER 3863239 Front Mount Antenna Ground Bezel, 67-69 Camaro/68-69 Nova
OER 3943654 AM/FM Non-Retractable Antenna Mast for 1969 Camaro
Q & A
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!