Currie/Torco 99011 Posi-Traction Lube Additive, 4 oz.
- Will extend the life of your clutch
- Can be added to 9-Plus Racing Gear Oil
- It promotes smoother, quieter operation
- Engineered to reduce hypoid gear noise and clutch chatter
- Ideal for use in Trac-Lock, limited slip, and posi traction rear ends
Torco Limited Slip Friction Modifier is the perfect lube additive for Currie differentials. For use in Trac-Lock, limited slip, and posi traction rearends.
- Reduces hypoid gear noise and clutch chatter
- Promotes smoother, quieter operation
- Extends clutch life
- Add to 9-Plus Racing Gear Oil
- 4 ounce bottle
For Ford traction lock differentials used in Ford 8", 9", or 8.8" rearends with clutch disc type diff.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.