Crosley Cruiser Portable Turntable
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The one, the only, the original Crosley Cruiser. Lightweight in its charming suitcase-style shell, it's easy to use and a delight to hear. Built in speakers can music-share the old fashioned way, or have one-on-one jams with the headphone jack. Choose from a rainbow of sound to start your vinyl adventure with this portable three-speed record player.
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Manual Return Tone Arm
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- AC Power Adapter
- Portable Turntable
- RCA Audio Out allows audio from unit to be heard on your home stereo, television or other stereo component (RCA Cable not included)
- Headphone Jack
- Portable Audio Ready-Simply Plug In Your Portable Audio Device Or MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Input Jack allows you to hear music from your desired external music device (3.5mm stereo cable not included)
- Headphone Jack (headphones not included)
More Like This
Crosley CR6230A-TU Snap Portable Turntable
Crosley CR6232A-BR Nomad Portable Turntable
Crosley CR6251A-BK Bound Portable Turntable, Black
Crosley CR6233A-RE Bermuda Turntable, Red
Crosley CR6019A-RE Executive Port USB Turntable, Red
Crosley CR704D-PA 5-In-1 Entertainment Center
Crosley CR8005D-TU Cruiser Portable Turntable, Turquoise, Bluetoo
Q & A
Unbox the perfect gift from Speedway Motors.
Unbox new apparel from Speedway Motors
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Jess walks you through a t-shirt pillow DIY project. This is a great way to re use those favorite tees of yours instead of throwing them out.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.