Crosley CR6251A-BK Bound Portable Turntable, Black
You’re with the band when you pack up the Bound turntable from Crosley. Tough and portable, the Bound looks like a mobile roadie unit, but bust it open, and its three-speed record player can blast out loud with the best of them. Little but loud, if you really need to break the sound barrier, plug in more speakers to the RCA outputs. Vinyl cravings not cutting it? Pop in an auxiliary input and groove to new tunes, or leave wires behind with Bluetooth connectivity to get this show on the road.
- Portable Turntable
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Bluetooth enabled so you can play and stream music from another device to the unit
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary Input Jack allows you to hear music from your desired external music device (cabled included)
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- RCA Line Out Jack to play the audio from the unit into your home stereo, television or other stereo component (RCA cable not included)
- Integrated Carry Handles
- Auxiliary Input
- Headphone Jack (headphone not included)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Unbox the perfect gift from Speedway Motors.
We know how fast you chase your dreams. We know that it’s not about the miles. It’s about the moments. That’s what moves us. You. Thank you for all the memories and for the years of business together. We’re thrilled to be partners in your passion!
Need holiday ideas for the gearhead in your life? This handy guide will steer you in the right direction.
'Tis the season to shop for the racer in your life. Here are some ideas to help!
Learn how to assemble our Model A pedal car. Jess Gasper leads you through the process and shares her experience as well as tips and tricks.
Although we're known for our specialty car parts, Speedway Motors has gifts for everyone in the family! This article highlights some unique items that are sure to please.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide