Crosley CR6251A-BK Bound Portable Turntable, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You’re with the band when you pack up the Bound turntable from Crosley. Tough and portable, the Bound looks like a mobile roadie unit, but bust it open, and its three-speed record player can blast out loud with the best of them. Little but loud, if you really need to break the sound barrier, plug in more speakers to the RCA outputs. Vinyl cravings not cutting it? Pop in an auxiliary input and groove to new tunes, or leave wires behind with Bluetooth connectivity to get this show on the road.
- Portable Turntable
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Bluetooth enabled so you can play and stream music from another device to the unit
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary Input Jack allows you to hear music from your desired external music device (cabled included)
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- RCA Line Out Jack to play the audio from the unit into your home stereo, television or other stereo component (RCA cable not included)
- Integrated Carry Handles
- Auxiliary Input
- Headphone Jack (headphone not included)
More Like This
Crosley Cruiser Portable Turntable
Crosley CR6230A-TU Snap Portable Turntable
Crosley CR6232A-BR Nomad Portable Turntable
Crosley CR6233A-RE Bermuda Turntable, Red
Crosley CR6019A-RE Executive Port USB Turntable, Red
Crosley CR704D-PA 5-In-1 Entertainment Center
Crosley CR8005D-TU Cruiser Portable Turntable, Turquoise, Bluetoo
Q & A
Unbox the perfect gift from Speedway Motors.
Unbox new apparel from Speedway Motors
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Jess walks you through a t-shirt pillow DIY project. This is a great way to re use those favorite tees of yours instead of throwing them out.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.