Crosley CR6230A-TU Snap Portable Turntable
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Oh, snap! This turntable is the whole package, with fold-out speakers to keep tangling and vibration low, and three speeds of vinyl play to keep the volume high. Bring analog to the digital world with a USB port, and play all that new-fangled mp3 music with an auxillary port. Let the Crosley Snap open up the world of analog music.
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Plays 7", 10" & 12" Records
- Includes software CD and USB cord to allow you to record your records onto your computer
- Software Suite For Ripping And Editing Audio Content
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- USB Enabled For Connection to Windows Equipped PC and Mac
- Diamond Stylus Needle
- Wood Style Cabinet
- Chrome Snap Closure
- Auxiliary Input Jack allows you to hear music from your desired external music device (3.5mm stereo cable included)
- RCA Audio Out allows audio from unit to be heard on your home stereo, television or other stereo component. (RCA Cable included) Headphone Jack (headphone not included)
More Like This
Crosley Cruiser Portable Turntable
Crosley CR6232A-BR Nomad Portable Turntable
Crosley CR6233A-RE Bermuda Turntable, Red
Crosley CR6019A-RE Executive Port USB Turntable, Red
Crosley CR6251A-BK Bound Portable Turntable, Black
Crosley CR704D-PA 5-In-1 Entertainment Center
Crosley CR8005D-TU Cruiser Portable Turntable, Turquoise, Bluetoo
Q & A
Unbox the perfect gift from Speedway Motors.
Unbox new apparel from Speedway Motors
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Jess walks you through a t-shirt pillow DIY project. This is a great way to re use those favorite tees of yours instead of throwing them out.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.