Crane Cams 6000-6701 Circle Track Ignition Master Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Crane Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This Crane Cams Circle Track Ignition Master Kit includes the Digital CD Ignition Box and mounting tray. This ignition box features a start retard feature of 20 degrees up to 600 RPM. Includes bigger rotary switches with prescise "click-in" detents for easy rev limit adjustments. No "chips" needed.
- Adjusts in 100 RPM increments, 900–9,900 RPM.
- Shock mounts included for race conditions.
- Fully potted with new, soft urethane for heat, dirt and moisture protection.
- Surface-mount, fully digital components.
- The most reliable CD ignition available.
- Multi-Spark for quick, clean start up.
- CD (Capacitive Discharge) Ignition.
- Digital design for precise operation.
- Sequential rev limiter for longer engine life
More Like This
Crane Cams 6000-6480 HI-6RL Oval Track Ignition, 8000 RPM
MSD 8998 Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 HEI Circle Track Ignition Kit
FAST 6000-6700 HI-6RC Digital Multi-Spark/CD Ignition Module
FAST 306425 E6 Digital CD Ignition Box
MSD 7222 MSD 7AL-2 Ignition Control
MSD 6462 6BTM CDI Ignition Control Unit
MSD 6421 6AL-2 CDI Ignition Box
MSD 8823 Ignition Box Vibration Mounts
MSD 6430 Extreme Duty 6ALN CDI Ignition Control
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.