Crane Cams 6000-6701 Circle Track Ignition Master Kit
This Crane Cams Circle Track Ignition Master Kit includes the Digital CD Ignition Box and mounting tray. This ignition box features a start retard feature of 20 degrees up to 600 RPM. Includes bigger rotary switches with prescise "click-in" detents for easy rev limit adjustments. No "chips" needed.
- Adjusts in 100 RPM increments, 900–9,900 RPM.
- Shock mounts included for race conditions.
- Fully potted with new, soft urethane for heat, dirt and moisture protection.
- Surface-mount, fully digital components.
- The most reliable CD ignition available.
- Multi-Spark for quick, clean start up.
- CD (Capacitive Discharge) Ignition.
- Digital design for precise operation.
- Sequential rev limiter for longer engine life
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Crane Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MSD 8998 Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 HEI Circle Track Ignition Kit
FAST 6000-6700 HI-6RC Digital Multi-Spark/CD Ignition Module
FAST 306425 E6 Digital CD Ignition Box
MSD 7222 MSD 7AL-2 Ignition Control
MSD 6462 6BTM CDI Ignition Control Unit
MSD 6421 6AL-2 CDI Ignition Box
MSD 8823 Ignition Box Vibration Mounts
MSD 6430 Extreme Duty 6ALN CDI Ignition Control
MSD 6530 MSD Digital Programmable 6AL-2
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.