Crane Cams 6000-6480 HI-6RL Oval Track Ignition, 8000 RPM
Fully digital design with multi spark CD ignition. Potted with soft urethane so unit is sealed from dirt, oil moisture and vibration. Other features include, lightweight aluminum housing with cooling fins, a present rev-limiter in factory sealed unit per sanction rules, Weatherpack® connectors, mag trigger input and tachometer input.
- Operating Voltage: 6 to 18 volts (reverse polarity protected, negative ground only)
- Current Draw: 7.0 amps max at 10,000 RPM
- RPM Limiter Accuracy: +/- 30 RPM
- Timing Accuracy: +/- 0.5 degrees from 500 to 9,900 RPM
- Multiple Spark Duration:
- 20° crankshaft rotation below 3,000 RPM
- Maximum 12 sparks per seq. with 1 millisecond interval between sparks
- Primary Voltage Output: 450 volts
- Primary Energy Output: 1200 millijoules/sequence
- Peak Spark Gap Current:
- 380 milliamps with LX91 coil
- 510 milliamps with LX92 coil
- Dimensions: 8" L x 4-1/2" W x 2" H, 4-1/2 lbs.
WarrantiesCrane Cams Warranty
More Like This
MSD 6214 Programmable Midget CDI Ignition System
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 HEI Circle Track Ignition Kit
MSD 6520 Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
MSD 8998 Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester
MSD 5520 Street Fire CDI Ignition
MSD 6632 6 HVC CDI Ignition Box with Soft Touch Rev Contol
MSD 6201 6A Ignition Control
MSD 6425 6AL Digital Ignition Control Box
Outerwears Scrub Bag Cover for MSD Rectangle Ignition Boxes
MSD 81063 Pro Mag 12 Electronic Points Box, Black
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.