Composite Quarter Eliptic Mono Leaf Springs
Universal Fit, Rear Position, Berlin Eye Leaf Spring Eye Type, 2 Inch Leaf Spring Width
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Composite springs are the new wave of performance spring material. They are lighter than steel, respond faster, last up to 5 times longer, and will not rust or corrode like traditional leaf springs. The monoleaf design also ensures noise and friction-free performance, while providing the softest, smoothest ride imaginable.
- For use with '32 Lo-Boy Roadster kit and '27 Track-T Roadster kit
- Weighs 60% less than similar steel leaf springs
- Will not de-arch with age as most steel leafs do
- Will not corrode
- Bushing width: 2-7/8"
- Spring material width at locating bolt: 2-3/32"
- Shackle hole: 1/2"
- Dimension from center of eye to end of spring is 21-3/8"
- From center of eye to center of pin is 19-1/8"
More Like This
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 7 Inch Arch
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. Rate
Forged Mono-Leaf Front Spring, 48 Inch Axle
Speedway Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Speedway Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate
Leaf Spring Kit For Model A Frame
Forged Mono-Leaf T-Bucket Front Spring
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.