Composite Quarter Eliptic Mono Leaf Springs
Universal Fit, Rear Position, Berlin Eye Leaf Spring Eye Type, 2 Inch Leaf Spring Width
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Composite springs are the new wave of performance spring material. They are lighter than steel, respond faster, last up to 5 times longer, and will not rust or corrode like traditional leaf springs. The monoleaf design also ensures noise and friction-free performance, while providing the softest, smoothest ride imaginable.
- For use with '32 Lo-Boy Roadster kit and '27 Track-T Roadster kit
- Weighs 60% less than similar steel leaf springs
- Will not de-arch with age as most steel leafs do
- Will not corrode
- Bushing width: 2-7/8"
- Spring material width at locating bolt: 2-3/32"
- Shackle hole: 1/2"
- Dimension from center of eye to end of spring is 21-3/8"
- From center of eye to center of pin is 19-1/8"
More Like This
Hyperco 10203 Chrysler Composite Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Hyperco 11344 Chevy Composite Leaf Spring, 225 Lb. Rate
Hyperco 11340 Chevy Composite Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Hyperco 10231 Chrysler Composite Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate
Hyperco 11342 Chevy Composite Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 7 Inch Arch
Landrum 20-244ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 35 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Landrum 20-242ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 55 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Landrum 20-240ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.