Complete 11" Brake Kit For Mustang II Spindles (G-Sale)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91031943GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
InfoUpgrade your Mustang II based suspension from the stock 9-1/4" rotors to 11" rotors with powerful single piston floating calipers.
Requires no machining. For use on 1974-1980 Pinto, Bobcat and Mustang II spindles.
- New 11" brake rotor, 5 x 4-3/4"
- Semi-metallic brake pads
- GM Caliper slide bolts
- Rebuilt 1969-1977 calipers (7/16"-20 inlets)
- GM to Ford brake brackets
- 1978-Up hardware
- New bearing and seal adapters
- Inner bearing cups
- Inner bearing cones
- Outer bearing cones
- Outer bearing cups
- Dust caps
- Does not include washers or spindle nuts
GM bolt pattern 5 on 4-3/4" (increases track width 1").
This kit has been assembled and installed, but it don't look like it was ever run.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS