Add to Cart
Competition Engineering C2111 Coil Spring Traction Bars, Black Powder-Coated
COIL TRACT BARS 68-77 ABOD
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
Competition Coil Spring Traction Bars
- Black Power-Coated
- 1968-77 GM Intermediate
- Sold as a Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Competition Engineering to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 54532111 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
This guide will help you choose the best heim joints or rod ends for your application and explains the differences between each design.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about customizing the rear radius rods she installed on her '33 5-Window coupe.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.