Speedway 25 ft Roll Airdam/Body Extension Plastic, Yellow 1/8 Thick
Universal Fit, 22.00" Overall Height, 25 ft. Overall Length, Plastic
- These rolled up sheets of 1/8" thick high density polyethylene plastic work great for a variety of applications
- Commonly used for air dams, body extensions, wheel wells, interior panels, etc
- 22" wide roll is 25 feet long and 1/8" material thickness
- Can be easily cut with tin snips or a razor knife
- Choose from red, white, Pepsi (light) blue, Chevron (dark) blue, yellow, or black
These rolled up sheets of high density polyethylene plastic are useful for air dams, body extensions, wheel wells, interior panels, etc. Designed for dirt track racing, so it will stand up to heavy abuse on a variety of applications. The plastic is 1/8" thick, 22" wide, 25 ft. long.
Available in red, white, Pepsi (light) blue, Chevron (dark) blue, yellow or black.
Now offering value added Racer's Crash Repair Kit # 916-2009
Color Options (JPG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Learn how to prep fiberglass for paint to give your car the best look possible. From trimming to sanding fiberglass, our guide covers the preparation process.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.