Colored Plastic Rolls, 25 Ft.
Universal Fit, 22.00" Overall Height, 25 ft. Overall Length, Plastic
- These rolled up sheets of 1/8" thick high density polyethylene plastic work great for a variety of applications
- Commonly used for air dams, body extensions, wheel wells, interior panels, etc
- 22" wide roll is 25 feet long and 1/8" material thickness
- Can be easily cut with tin snips or a razor knife
- Choose from red, white, Pepsi (light) blue, Chevron (dark) blue, yellow, or black
These rolled up sheets of high density polyethylene plastic are useful for air dams, body extensions, wheel wells, interior panels, etc. Designed for dirt track racing, so it will stand up to heavy abuse on a variety of applications. The plastic is 1/8" thick, 22" wide, 25 ft. long.
Available in red, white, Pepsi (light) blue, Chevron (dark) blue, yellow or black.
Color Options (Link)
Now offering value added Racer's Crash Repair Kit # 916-2009
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to prep fiberglass for paint to give your car the best look possible. From trimming to sanding fiberglass, our guide covers the preparation process.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.