Cold Fire Supression System - 2 Liter Cylinder
Oval Track Cars, 17.50" Overall Length, 4.50" Overall Diameter, Stainless Steel, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Cold Fire™ is a multi-purpose fire suppressing agent that beats other foams hands-down! Completely 'green' and non-toxic, Cold Fire puts out any Class A or B fire, hydrocarbons or polar solvents, as well as metals, tires, and asphalt. Also suppresses vapors and helps to remediate spills.
- UL Listed - 2N75
- Will extinguish Class A, Class B, flammable metals and grease fires
- Dilution rate down to just 0.15% for Class A fires
- Meets NFPA 18 Standards
- Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS) rating of 0,0,0 - same as water
- 100% soluble in water
- Extinguishes fires (even oil and alcohol-based fires) quickly and on contact; effective on oil well and tanker fires, tire fires, fuel/ethanol fires, grass, brush and forest fires, and metal fires (including magnesium and aluminum)
- Will not gel or crystalize in foam tanks, hoses or nozzles - less cleanup
- Indefinite Shelf Life - never throw away unused foam!
- Completely non-toxic and biodegradable
- Can use in foam tanks, batch mixed, CAFS systems - even water canisters!
- Automatic and manual actuation
- Condensed lightweight design
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- Kit includes everything to complete system
- Recharge and reset in minutes
- (1) - 2L Cylinder (17-1/2" overall length, cylinder body is 12-1/2" long x 4-1/2" dia)
- (1) - Dip Tube
- (1) - 2L Mounting Bracket
- (2) - 3/8" Male Connectors
- (1) - 3' Length of Composite Nozzle Line
- (1) - 8' Length of Composite Nozzle Line
- (2) - Nozzles
- (1) - 12' Detection Tube
- (15) - Tie-wraps
- (15) - Loop Clamps
- (15) - Screws
- (2) - Bottles of Coldfire 32 degree premix
Please refer to Cold Fire Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
NotesIncludes cylinder, bracket, connectors, line, nozzles, detection tube, clamps, screws and Coldfire premix.
More Like This
Cold Fire Suppression System - Complete 1 Liter System
Cold Fire Suppression System - Fire Suppressing Agent
Cold Fire Suppression System - Service Components, Detection Tube Kit
Cold Fire Suppression System, Composite Tubing For Nozzle Line
Cold Fire Super Systems 80000175 175 psi Pressure Gauge
Cold Fire Super Systems 80006333 Steel Schrader Valve & Cap-1/8 In NPT
Cold Fire Super Systems 40030164N Tee Fitting, 3/8 NPT Male Tube
Cold Fire Super Systems Elbow Fitting, 1/8 NPT Female, 3/8 Inch Tube
Cold Fire Super Systems 94000046 Detection Tube Repair Kit
Cold Fire Super Systems 910-75051 Suppression System Manual Actuator
Q & A
Protect yourself and your investment from a fire with a Cold Fire Super Systems fire suppression system. Click here for a video on how easy it is to install.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.