Cold Fire Suppression System - Complete 1 Liter System
Oval Track Cars, 15.00" Overall Length, 3.25" Overall Diameter, Stainless Steel, Polished
Cold Fire™ is a multi-purpose fire suppressing agent that beats other foams hands-down! Completely 'green' and non-toxic, Cold Fire puts out any Class A or B fire, hydrocarbons or polar solvents, as well as metals, tires, and asphalt. Also suppresses vapors and helps to remediate spills.
- UL Listed - 2N75
- Will extinguish Class A, Class B, flammable metals and grease fires
- Dilution rate down to just 0.15% for Class A fires
- Meets NFPA 18 Standards
- Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS) rating of 0,0,0 - same as water
- 100% soluble in water
- Extinguishes fires (even oil and alcohol-based fires) quickly and on contact; effective on oil well and tanker fires, tire fires, fuel/ethanol fires, grass, brush and forest fires, and metal fires (including magnesium and aluminum)
- Will not gel or crystalize in foam tanks, hoses or nozzles - less cleanup
- Indefinite Shelf Life - never throw away unused foam!
- Completely non-toxic and biodegradable
- Can use in foam tanks, batch mixed, CAFS systems - even water canisters!
- Automatic and manual actuation
- Condensed lightweight design
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- Kit includes everything to complete system
- Recharge and reset in minutes
Complete system kit # 486-75050 includes the following:
- 1 Liter stainless steel cylinder, 3.25" dia x 15"
- CTSX valve and pressure gauge
- Cylinder bracket with clamps
- Manual actuator
- Ball valve
- 8' Detection tube
- Nozzle with fittings
- 3' composite nozzle tubing
- 32 Degree Coldfire premix
- All hardware and instructions
Please refer to Cold Fire Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
NotesIncludes cylinder, bracket, connectors, line, nozzles, detection tube, clamps, screws and Coldfire premix.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Cold Fire Supression System - 2 Liter Cylinder
Cold Fire Suppression System - Fire Suppressing Agent
Cold Fire Super Systems 910-75051 Suppression System Manual Actuator
Cold Fire Super Systems 94000021 Multiple Detection Tubes 4 In Tee Kit
Cold Fire Suppression System Nozzles w/ Fitting
Cold Fire Super Systems 40001801 Tee Fitting for Detection Tube
Cold Fire Super Systems 70001881N Steel Nozzle, Straight, 1/8 Inch NPT
Cold Fire 40030253N Straight Fitting, 1/8 NPT Female, 3/8 Inch Tube
Cold Fire Super Systems 20000800 Valve Cap O-Ring
Cold Fire Super Systems 20000822 Small Piston O-Ring
Q & A
Protect yourself and your investment from a fire with a Cold Fire Super Systems fire suppression system. Click here for a video on how easy it is to install.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!