Cold Fire Suppression System - Complete 1 Liter System
Oval Track Cars, 15.00" Overall Length, 3.25" Overall Diameter, Stainless Steel, Polished
Cold Fire™ is a multi-purpose fire suppressing agent that beats other foams hands-down! Completely 'green' and non-toxic, Cold Fire puts out any Class A or B fire, hydrocarbons or polar solvents, as well as metals, tires, and asphalt. Also suppresses vapors and helps to remediate spills.
- UL Listed - 2N75
- Will extinguish Class A, Class B, flammable metals and grease fires
- Dilution rate down to just 0.15% for Class A fires
- Meets NFPA 18 Standards
- Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS) rating of 0,0,0 - same as water
- 100% soluble in water
- Extinguishes fires (even oil and alcohol-based fires) quickly and on contact; effective on oil well and tanker fires, tire fires, fuel/ethanol fires, grass, brush and forest fires, and metal fires (including magnesium and aluminum)
- Will not gel or crystalize in foam tanks, hoses or nozzles - less cleanup
- Indefinite Shelf Life - never throw away unused foam!
- Completely non-toxic and biodegradable
- Can use in foam tanks, batch mixed, CAFS systems - even water canisters!
- Automatic and manual actuation
- Condensed lightweight design
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- Kit includes everything to complete system
- Recharge and reset in minutes
Complete system kit # 486-75050 includes the following:
- 1 Liter stainless steel cylinder, 3.25" dia x 15"
- CTSX valve and pressure gauge
- Cylinder bracket with clamps
- Manual actuator
- Ball valve
- 8' Detection tube
- Nozzle with fittings
- 3' composite nozzle tubing
- 32 Degree Coldfire premix
- All hardware and instructions
Please refer to Cold Fire Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
NotesIncludes cylinder, bracket, connectors, line, nozzles, detection tube, clamps, screws and Coldfire premix.
More Like This
Cold Fire Supression System - 2 Liter Cylinder
Cold Fire Suppression System - Fire Suppressing Agent
Cold Fire Suppression System - Service Components, Detection Tube Kit
Cold Fire Suppression System, Composite Tubing For Nozzle Line
Cold Fire Super Systems 80000175 175 psi Pressure Gauge
Cold Fire Super Systems 80006333 Steel Schrader Valve & Cap-1/8 In NPT
Cold Fire Super Systems 40030164N Tee Fitting, 3/8 NPT Male Tube
Cold Fire Super Systems Elbow Fitting, 1/8 NPT Female, 3/8 Inch Tube
Cold Fire Super Systems 910-75051 Suppression System Manual Actuator
Cold Fire Super Systems 94000021 Multiple Detection Tubes 4 In Tee Kit
Q & A
Protect yourself and your investment from a fire with a Cold Fire Super Systems fire suppression system. Click here for a video on how easy it is to install.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!