Coker Tire Firestone Blackwall 6.70-16 Bias Ply Tire
Universal Fit, Universal Position, Passenger Car Tire Type, Bias Ply Tire Construction
This Firestone Blackwall tire from Coker Tires is made in the original molds to maintain authenticity. Each tire features authentic Firestone lettering embossed in the blackwall of the tire.
- Tread Width: 4.75”
- Section Width: 6.77”
- Overall Diameter: 28.62”
- Max Load Capacity: 1130@30PSI
- Recommended Rim Width: 4.50” - 5.00”
- Tube Type or Tubeless: Tube Type
Be sure to choose the correct tire by referring to our Speedy Tip;.
Tire Size Guide Chart (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Coker Tire to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Upgrade your tires using a cross-reference chart to convert bias-ply tire sizes to radial tire sizes, as well as a formula to find the overall height of a tire.
A guide on how to groove your left rear and right rear tires.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!