Coker Tire 635960 Firestone Blackwall Tire, Bias Ply, 500/525-16
Universal Fit, Universal Position, Passenger Car Tire Type, Bias Ply Tire Construction
- Comes backed with life of the tread warranty
- Features a 5.26" section with and a 3.75" tread width
- They are made in original molds to maintain authenticity
- These tires were engineered to give great quality and legendary reliability
- Has a max load capacity of 1070@32PSI and an overall diameter measuring 26.50"
Give your car the best-selling line of vintage bias ply tires with these Firestone blackwall tires from Coker Tire. These tires were engineered to give great quality and legendary reliability.
- DOT and ECE (European Community) approved where applicable
- Made in original molds to maintain authenticity
- Backed with life of the tread warranty
- Bias Ply, 500/525-16
- 3.75" tread width
- 5.26" section width
- 26.50" diameter
- Max Load Capacity: 1070@32PSI
- Recommended Rim Width: 3.00" - 3.25"
- Tube Type
Be sure to choose the correct tire by referring to our Speedy Tip; Tire Size Guide Chart. (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Coker Tire 633500 Firestone Blackwall Bias Ply Tire, 450/475-16
Coker Tire Firestone Blackwall 6.70-16 Bias Ply Tire
Coker Tire 676450 Firestone Blackwall Bias Ply Tire 7.00-16
Coker Tire 682300 Firestone Blackwall Bias Ply Tire 7.50-16
Coker Tire 639750 Firestone Bias Ply Blackwall Tire, 550-16
Coker Tire 643500 Firestone Bias Ply Blackwall Tire, 6.00-16
Coker Tire 613125 Firestone Tubeless Grooved Rear Tire, 14/31-15
Coker Tire 623046 Firestone Drag Slick, Blackwall, 1000-15
Coker Tire 623052 Firestone Drag Slick, Blackwall, 1000-16
Coker Tire 72230 Firestone Ribbed Front Tire, 5.00-16
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
Click here for a cross-reference chart to convert bias-ply tire sizes to radial tire sizes, as well as a formula to find the overall height of a tire.
A guide on how to groove your left rear and right rear tires.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!
Should you mix bias-ply and radial tires? Get all the information you need with our guide on radial tires and bias ply tires, and why mixing is risky.