Coker Tire 629703 BF Goodrich Silvertown Whitewall Radial, 235/75R-15
Universal Fit, Universal Position, Passenger Car Tire Type, Radial Tire Construction
- 275/75R/15 tire is designed to fit common 15" diameter wheels
- Features an all season tread with modern radial construction
- Provides that classic look with modern BF Goodrich technology
- Recommended rim width is 6"-8-1/2"
- Tires have a max load capacity of 2028 lbs. @ 35 psi
These new BF Goodrich Silvertown wide whitewall tires will give your car the classic look you have been wanting! Theyre perfect for classics, hot rods and customs. Features an all season tread with modern radial construction.
Fits common 15" diameter wheels.
Item DetailsDiameter: 28.9"
Tread Width: 6.6"
Section Width: 9.3"
Rim: 6"- 8.5"
- UTOQ Rating: 520 BB
- Tread Width: 6.60"
- Section Width: 9.30"
- Overall Diameter: 28.90
- Max Load Capacity: 2028 @ 35 psi
- Recommended Rim Width: 6.00" - 8.50"
- Whitewall Width: 2-7/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
Upgrade your tires using a cross-reference chart to convert bias-ply tire sizes to radial tire sizes, as well as a formula to find the overall height of a tire.
A guide on how to groove your left rear and right rear tires.