Coker Tire 613099 Firestone Grooved Rear Tire, 8.20-15
Universal Fit, Rear Position, Grooved Tire Type, Bias Ply Tire Construction, 8.20-15 Tire Size
These Firestone groove rear tires are popular on track-style roadsters and retro rods. They are perfect for showing off those rare Halibrand or other vintage-style wheels.
- True to the original Firestone dirt track design
- Made with modern technology and materials
- 4-ply nylon bias-ply construction (not a radial)
- Requires tubes (sold separately)
- DOT Approved
Item DetailsDiameter: 30.94"
Cross Section: 9.18"
Rim: 6" - 8.5"
- Tread Width: 6.75"
- Section Width: 9.18"
- Overall Diameter: 30.92"
- Max Load Capacity: 1415 @ 32 PSI
- Recommended Rim Width: 6.00" - 8.50"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
Click here for a cross-reference chart to convert bias-ply tire sizes to radial tire sizes, as well as a formula to find the overall height of a tire.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.