Coker Tire 613099 Firestone Grooved Rear Tire, 8.20-15
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Firestone groove rear tires are popular on track-style roadsters and retro rods. They are perfect for showing off those rare Halibrand or other vintage-style wheels.
- True to the original Firestone dirt track design
- Made with modern technology and materials
- 4-ply nylon bias-ply construction (not a radial)
- Requires tubes (sold separately)
- DOT Approved
Item DetailsDiameter: 30.94"
Cross Section: 9.18"
Rim: 6" - 8.5"
- Tread Width: 6.75"
- Section Width: 9.18"
- Overall Diameter: 30.92"
- Max Load Capacity: 1415 @ 32 PSI
- Recommended Rim Width: 6.00" - 8.50"
More Like This
Coker Tire 62237 Firestone Grooved Rear Tire, 8.90-16
Coker Tire 55662 Firestone Grooved Rear Tire, 8.20-18
Coker Tire 613095 Firestone Drag Slick, Blackwall, 820-15
Coker Tire 613113 Firestone Vintage Bias Ply Tire, 820-15, Blackwall
Coker Tire 613097 Firestone Drag Slick, Whitewall, 820-15
Firestone Vintage Bias Tire, 820-15 3.50 Inch Whitewall
Coker Tire Firestone Indy Tire
Coker Tire 50628 Firestone 12 Inch Nostalgia Ribbed Midget Front Tire
Coker Tire 682284 Firestone Indy Tire, 12.00-15
Coker Tire 682291 Firestone Indy Tire, Bias Ply Blackwall
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.