Coker Tire 56044 Firestone F560 Blackwall Radial, 145R15, 4-5 Inch Rim
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These are the perfect tire if you are looking for that 'little ones up front' look. Poly/steel tubeless radial design. Tread design and compound works well in wet or dry conditions. DOT approved with a "P" speed rating (93 mph).
- Diameter: 24.3"
- Section width: 5.60"
- Tread width: 4.10"
- 935 lbs. @ 44 psi load rating
- 4.00" - 5.00" suggested rim width
- This tire weighs 15.3 pounds
- Perfect sizing options for small sports cars
- Tread design and compound works well in wet or dry conditions
- Poly/steel radial construction
- DOT and ECE (European Community) approved
- P speed rating (93 mph)
More Like This
Coker 56047 Firestone F560 Blackwall Radial Tire-155R15, 4-5.5 In. Rim
Coker Tire 57100 Michelin XZX Radial Tire, 145SR15
Coker Tire 55665 Firestone Ribbed Front Tire, 5.00-15
Coker Tire 579600 BF Goodrich Redline Tire, 185/65R15
Coker Tire 579811 BF Goodrich Silvertown Whitewall Radial Tire-165R-15
Coker Tire 579403 BF Goodrich Silvertown Whitewall Radial, 205/75R-15
Coker Tire 57986 Classic 3/8 Inch Redline Radial Tire, 185R-15
Coker Tire 579786 BF Goodrich Redline Tire, 225/70R15
Coker Tire 579702 BF Goodrich Redline Tire, 205/75R15
Coker 760R15 American Classic Bias-Look Radial 3.25 In White Wall Tire
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.