Coker Tire 56044 Firestone F560 Blackwall Radial, 145R15, 4-5 Inch Rim
Universal Fit, Universal Position, Passenger Car Tire Type, Radial Tire Construction
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These are the perfect tire if you are looking for that 'little ones up front' look. Poly/steel tubeless radial design. Tread design and compound works well in wet or dry conditions. DOT approved with a "P" speed rating (93 mph).
- Diameter: 24.3"
- Section width: 5.60"
- Tread width: 4.10"
- 935 lbs. @ 44 psi load rating
- 4.00" - 5.00" suggested rim width
- This tire weighs 15.3 pounds
- Perfect sizing options for small sports cars
- Tread design and compound works well in wet or dry conditions
- Poly/steel radial construction
- DOT and ECE (European Community) approved
- P speed rating (93 mph)
More Like This
Coker 56047 Firestone F560 Blackwall Radial Tire-155R15, 4-5.5 In. Rim
Coker Tire 613095 Firestone Drag Slick, Blackwall, 820-15
Coker Tire 55665 Firestone Ribbed Front Tire, 5.00-15
Coker Tire 579811 BF Goodrich Silvertown Whitewall Radial Tire-165R-15
Coker Tire 613099 Firestone Grooved Rear Tire, 8.20-15
Coker Tire 613127 Firestone Drag Slick, Blackwall, 820-16
Coker Tire 62237 Firestone Grooved Rear Tire, 8.90-16
Coker Tire 568800 Firestone Vintage Bias Ply Tire, 670-15, Blackwall
Coker Tire 579403 BF Goodrich Silvertown Whitewall Radial, 205/75R-15
Coker Tire 579880 Firestone Vintage Bias Ply Tire, 710-15, Blackwall
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.