Coker 56047 Firestone F560 Blackwall Radial Tire-155R15, 4-5.5 In. Rim
Universal Fit, Universal Position, Passenger Car Tire Type, Radial Tire Construction
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These are the perfect tire if you are looking for that 'little ones up front' look. Poly/steel tubeless radial design. Tread design and compound works well in wet or dry conditions. DOT approved with a "P" speed rating (93 mph).
- Diameter: 24.8"
- Section width: 6.18"
- Tread width: 4.40"
- 1045 lbs. @ 44 psi load rating
- 4.00" - 5.50" suggested rim width
- Perfect sizing options for small sports cars
- Tread design and compound works well in wet or dry conditions
- Poly/steel radial construction
- DOT and ECE (European Community) approved
- P speed rating (93 mph)
More Like This
Coker Tire 56044 Firestone F560 Blackwall Radial, 145R15, 4-5 Inch Rim
Coker Tire 579811 BF Goodrich Silvertown Whitewall Radial Tire-165R-15
Coker Tire 579403 BF Goodrich Silvertown Whitewall Radial, 205/75R-15
Coker Tire 57986 Classic 3/8 Inch Redline Radial Tire, 185R-15
Coker Tire 579600 BF Goodrich Redline Tire, 185/65R15
Coker Tire 579786 BF Goodrich Redline Tire, 225/70R15
Coker Tire 579702 BF Goodrich Redline Tire, 205/75R15
Coker 750R14 American Classic Bias-Look Radial 2.25 In Whitewall Tire
Coker 760R15 American Classic Bias-Look Radial 3.25 In White Wall Tire
Coker 800R15 American Classic Bias-Look Radial 3.25 In Whitewall Tire
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.