Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
68-72 Buick, 68-72 Chevy, 68-72 Oldsmobile, 68-72 Pontiac, Gray, Aluminum, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This throttle pedal cover kit from Clayton Machine is fully adjustable and features molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded has pedal. It fits your 1968-1972 GM A-Body.
• Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
• Grey anodized finish with machined highlights.
• Fits 1968-72 GM A-Body
• Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal.
• Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
- 1968-1972 Chevy El Camino
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark, Special, GS
- 1968-1972 Chevy Chevelle
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Tempest, GTO, LeMans, Grand Prix
More Like This
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Large
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Small
Lokar Standard Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Lokar XL Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Lokar Midnight Series XL Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Lokar Midnight Series Standard Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.