Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This throttle pedal cover kit from Clayton Machine is fully adjustable and features molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded has pedal. It fits your 1968-1972 GM A-Body.
• Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
• Grey anodized finish with machined highlights.
• Fits 1968-72 GM A-Body
• Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal.
• Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
- 1968-1972 Chevy El Camino
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark, Special, GS
- 1968-1972 Chevy Chevelle
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Tempest, GTO, LeMans, Grand Prix
More Like This
Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine GM A/F/X-Body Throttle/Brake Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM1 A/F/X Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.