Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This throttle pedal cover kit from Clayton Machine is fully adjustable and features molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded has pedal. It fits your 1968-1972 GM A-Body.
• Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
• Grey anodized finish with machined highlights.
• Fits 1968-72 GM A-Body
• Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal.
• Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
- 1968-1972 Chevy El Camino
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark, Special, GS
- 1968-1972 Chevy Chevelle
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Tempest, GTO, LeMans, Grand Prix
More Like This
Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine GM A/F/X-Body Throttle/Brake Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM1 A/F/X Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.