Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These throttle assemblies from Clayton Machine Works are fully adjustable and feature uniquely designed molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal. The pedal covers require no drilling for installation for manual applications. These billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers feature an anodized finish with machined highlights.
- Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
- Anodized finish with machined highlights
- Fits 1968-72 GM A-Body
- Matches “SH-203” series shifters
- Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal
- Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1972 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1968-1972 Pontiac LeMans
- 1968-1972 Pontiac GTO
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile F85
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1968-1971 Oldsmobile 442
- 1968-1972 Chevy El Camino
- 1968-1969 Buick GS 350/GS400
- 1970-1972 Buick GS 455/GS
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark
- 1968-1972 Chevy Chevelle
More Like This
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine GM A/F/X-Body Throttle/Brake Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM1 A/F/X Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.