Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
68-72 Buick, 68-72 Chevy, 68-72 Oldsmobile, 68-72 Pontiac, Black, Aluminum, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These throttle assemblies from Clayton Machine Works are fully adjustable and feature uniquely designed molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal. The pedal covers require no drilling for installation for manual applications. These billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers feature an anodized finish with machined highlights.
- Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
- Anodized finish with machined highlights
- Fits 1968-72 GM A-Body
- Matches “SH-203” series shifters
- Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal
- Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1972 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1968-1972 Pontiac LeMans
- 1968-1972 Pontiac GTO
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile F85
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1968-1971 Oldsmobile 442
- 1968-1972 Chevy El Camino
- 1968-1969 Buick GS 350/GS400
- 1970-1972 Buick GS 455/GS
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark
- 1968-1972 Chevy Chevelle
More Like This
Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Large
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Small
Lokar Standard Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Lokar XL Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Lokar Midnight Series XL Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Lokar Midnight Series Standard Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.