Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM1 A/F/X Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
65-67 Buick, 64-74 Chevy, 64-67 Oldsmobile, 64-67 Pontiac, Black, Aluminum, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This throttle assembly from Clayton Machine Works are fully adjustable and features uniquely designed molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal. The pedal covers require no drilling for installation and are available for both automatic and manual applications. These billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers feature an anodized finish with machined highlights.
- Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
- Black anodized finish with machined highlights.
- Fits 1967-1969 Camaro & Firebird, 1968 and up Nova, 1964-67 GM A-Body
- Matches “SH-203” series shifters
- Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal.
- Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
- 1936-1939 Pontiacs
- 1940 Pontiac Deluxe
- 1941 Pontiac Deluxe Torpedo
- 1942-1948 Pontiac Torpedos
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- 1964-1969 Buick Sport Wagon
- 1964-1967 Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Malibu SS, Oldsmobile 442, Buick GS
- 1968-1972 El Camino
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1973 Pontiac LeMans
- 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
- 1974-1976 Chevelle Laguna
- 1973-1974 Buick Century GS
- 1973-1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1976 Buick Century Turbo
- 1977 Pontiac Can-Am
F- Body Applications:
- 1967-2002 Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird
- 1962–1967 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1968–1979 Chevrolet Nova
- 1973–1974; 1975 sedan only Buick Apollo
- 1975 coupe only; 1976–1979 Buick Skylark
- 1973–1979 Oldsmobile Omega
- 1971–1977 Pontiac Ventura
- 1977–1979 Pontiac Phoenix
More Like This
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine GM A/F/X-Body Throttle/Brake Pedal Assembly
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Large
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Small
Lokar Standard Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Lokar XL Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Lokar Midnight Series XL Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Lokar Midnight Series Standard Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.