Clay Smith Small Block Chevy Tracksmith Flat Tappet Cam/Lifter Kit
350 Chevy Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Burn rubber down memory lane with these chest thumping custom grinds from the early sixties! Old school sound with new school power. A true, race type grind, “The Tracksmith” sacrifices some low-end punch for the more top-end performance, Works well with standard transmissions. These camshaft/lifter kits are designed to retrofit old school engines with modern performance gains.
- Low vacuum, canister or pump recommended
- SBC 330-358 CID with OEM Double (Camel) Hump heads, unported
- Max Power for 3.25" Stroke engine at 6500 peak torque 4500
- For 3.48" Stroke engines peak power at 6200 and peak torque at 4000
- For peak performance use 1.6 rockers on the intake and 1.5 rockers on the exhaust to gain you another 200 rpm
- Designed for use with Rams horn manifolds
- Includes a set of "Hi-Rev" hydraulic flat tappet lifters
“TRACKSMITH” = 280 Advertised Duration / 238 @ .050 / 108 Lobe Center / .427 Gross Lift Based on 1.5 RR
More Like This
Clay Smith Small Block Chevy Streetsmith Flat Tappet Cam/Lifter Kit
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 292/299 Small Block Chevy 383
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam/Lifter Kit, 282/296 Small Block Chevy 327-350
Clay Smith Small Block Chevy Torquesmith Hydraulic Camshaft/Lifter Kit
Clay Smith Hydraulic Roller Cam /Lifter Kit, SBC 350 w/ E-Street Heads
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 280/294 Small Block Chevy 350
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 282/294 Small Block Chevy 383
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 280/282 Small Block Chevy 350
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 292/294 Small Block Chevy 383
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 296/302 Small Block Chevy 400
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.