Classic Performance UNIHBK-SB Hydroboost Brake Assit System
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Classic Performance Product's offers a high-quality direct bolt-in hydraulic brake assist system designed to upgrade manual or vacuum-assisted brakes with a powerful and compact modern hydraulic assist unit. These systems include everything you need to install into your vehicle. Most installations can be accomplished in an afternoon, using common hand tools, with average mechanical skill levels. These systems consist of a direct fit high performance, hydraulic brake assist unit; braided stainless or rubber, high pressure line set ; heavy duty power steering return line; pedal rod hardware and mounting hardware. Using all new parts, this unit puts out an amazing 1800psi at the wheels!
- 21.75" overall length
- 8" overall width
- 8" overall height
- 3/8"-24 clevis thread
- 3/8"-24 prop valve
- 5/8"-18 and 11/16"-18 hydro fittings
- Hydraulic Brake Assist Unit with steel firewall mounting bracket
- Aluminum corvette style master cylinder, side mounted prop & stop block kit
- Rubber pressure & return hoses and all necessary fittings and hardware for installation
- Universal firewall mount (2 hole for replacement of original m/c)
With the additional load this will place on the power steering pump, it is strongly suggested that a 2-groove power steering pump pulley be utilized.
More Like This
Classic Performance 6474HBK-SS Hydroboost Brake Assit System
1970-1980 Camaro 11 Inch Power Brake Booster
58-70 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Kit, 1-1/8 In Bore, Stainless
58-70 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Kit, 1-1/8 In Bore, Black
55-57 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Kit, 1-1/8 In Bore, Black
58-70 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Conversion Kit, 1 In Bore, SS
55-57 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Kit, 1-1/8 In Bore, Zinc
64-72 GM A, F, X Body Brake Booster Conversion Kit, 1 Inch Bore
64-72 GM A, F, X Body Brake 9 In Booster Conversion Kit
64-72 GM A, F, X Body Brake Booster Conversion Kit, 1-1/8 In Bore
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.