Classic Instruments CV64VSW Velocity Series Gauge Set,1964-65 Chevelle
If you're looking for a new gauge set in your 1964-65 Chevelle, then Classic Instruments White Velocity Series is for you. It features 140 MPH Speedometer with blue halo high beam indicator, 8,000 RPM Tachometer, & Quad Gauge (Fuel 0-30 OHM).
- 140 MPH Speedometer
- Quad Gauge (Fuel 0-30 OHM)
- Stainless Low Step Bezel
- Flat Glass
- 8,000 RPM Tachometer
- Blue Halo High Beam Indicator
- 3-3/8 Inch Diameter
- Dash bezel not included
- Fuel sending unit not included, fuel gauge is calibrated to stock 0-30 OHM.
- Fuel sending unit not included
- fuel gauge calibrated to stock 0-30 OHM
ChartsInstallation Manual (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!