Classic Instruments BET00W Bel Era III White Direct Fit Package
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, 5-In-One Gauge Set Design, White
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Bel Era III direct-fit package offers the perfect combination of all-electric technology and the nostalgic stock look of 1955-’56 Chevys. Built with an injection molded housing and dual-layer design, providing a speedometer, fuel gauge, oil, temp, and volt gauges all in one easy to install cluster. New to the Bel Era III is a fuel sender selector switch to easily choose the correct range during installation.
- Fuel sender selector swtich
- Built-in ECM signal filter switch, on-board filter switch to allow direct connections to ECM speed signals
- Classic instruments ZST technology
- LED lighting with built-in dimmer, turn signals, high beam, and additional warning indicator
- Glass lens included
- Single-connector wiring harness for quicker setup
- White in color
- Available in three additional colors
- Arrives ready to install in existing bezel, bezel not included
More Like This
Classic Instruments BET00B Bel Era III Black Direct Fit Package
Classic Instruments BET00G Bel Era III Gray Direct Fit Package
Classic Instruments BET00T Bel Era III Tan Direct Fit Package
Classic Instruments CW02SLF White Series Quad Gauges, 3-3/8 Inch
Classic Instruments Velocity Series Gauge Set, 6 Piece
Classic Instruments NT01SHC Nostalgia VT Face Gauge Set
Classic White Series Electric 5 Gauge Set
Speedway 5-Gauge Set, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway 6-Gauge Set, White Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway Mini Brake Pressure Gauge
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.