Classic Instruments BE01G 1955-56 Chevy Bel Era Series Gauge Set, Grey
55-56 Bel Air, 55-56 One-Fifty Series, 55-56 Two-Ten Series, 55-56 Nomad, 55-56 Sedan Delivery
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Classic Instruments designed these gauges specifically for your 1955-56 Chevy car. This package replaces your original gauges and incorporates a 140 mph speedometer, 8000 rpm tachometer, oil pressure, volt, water temperature, fuel level plus turn signal and high beam indicators. The fuel gauge is calibrated for 0-30 ohm so it will work with your original '55-'56 sending unit, and all other sending units are included.
Bezel not included, must reuse your original.
Shift indicator is NOT included
No remote sender needed. Classic has built the essential electronic circuit boards right into the gauge. Electronic speedometer calibration no longer requires knuckle busting or removal of the dash panel!
140 MPH electronic programmable speedometer
- 8000 RPM tachometer
- Fuel, volts, oil and temp gauges
- Plug & play set-up with remote interface control box
- Fuel gauge set up for stock fuel sending unit (0-30 ohms)
- Fits into stock or aftermarket '55-'56 bezel
- All kits come with glass lens
- Programmable, electronic speedometer (includes GM style speedo sender)
- Electronic oil pressure gauge (plus sender)
- Electronic temperature gauge (plus sender)
- Fuel level gauge that is compatible with stock Chevy sending unit (does NOT include the fuel sender. You will need to re-use your original fuel sending unit.)
NotesComes with glass lens and sending units. Does not come with bezel. Requires re-use of stock bezel.
More Like This
Classic Instruments BE01BB 55-56 Chevy Bel Era Series Black Gauge Set
Classic Instruments BE01T 1955-56 Chevy Bel Era Series Gauge Set, Tan
Classic Instruments BE01WW 55-56 Chevy Bel Era Series White Gauge Set
Classic Instruments BelEra II Dash Assembly Gauge Set, 1955-56 Chevy
Classic Instruments BET00W Bel Era III White Direct Fit Package
Classic Instruments BET00B Bel Era III Black Direct Fit Package
Classic Instruments BET00G Bel Era III Gray Direct Fit Package
Classic Instruments MA01BLF Moal Bomber Series Gauge Set
Classic Instruments Velocity Series Gauge Set, 6 Piece
Classic Instruments AX01YBLF Auto Cross 6-Gauge Set, Yellow
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.