Circle Racing Wheels Gasser Alloy Kidney Bean Wheels, 15 x 4.5 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Circle Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 9101961 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Give your street rod or muscle car that classic look with these Circle Racing Wheels 02 Series Gasser Alloy kidney bean style wheels. They come in either a polished or raw finish with your choice of 5" x 4.5" or 5" x 4.75" bolt pattern.
- Polished or Raw Finish
- Wheel Designed To Run Either Side
- Mag Type Lug Required
- Slotted Mag design
- Size: 15" x 4.5"
- Bolt Pattern: 5" x 4.5" or 5" x 4.75"
- Rear Spacing: 2"
- Center Bore: 3.160"
More Like This
Circle Racing Wheels Billet Gasser II Kidney Bean Wheels
Basset DOT Approved 15 Inch Racing Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Team III Gasser ET 15 Inch Wheel-15x4.5, 5 on 4.75, 2 In. Backspace
Weld Racing 93-58348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 8, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Team III ET Five-Window 15 In Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4.5, 4 In Backspace
Team III Wheels ET Five-Window Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4.75, 4 In. Backspace
Team III ET Five-Window 15 In Wheel, 15x10, 5 on 4.5, 4 In. Backspace
Weld Racing 93-515348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 15, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-56346 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 6, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Dayton Wire Wheel, 15 x 10 Inch Rear, 4.38 Inch Backspace
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.