Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 LH Male
Universal Fit, LH Male Thread Type, Male Threads/Eyelet Rod End Attachment, Chromoly
- This Chromoly rod end is a general purpose 2-piece heavy duty rod end that will withstand extreme abuse
- The Heat treated 4130 chromoly steel body with a hard chrome plated heat treated steel ball will support heavy shock loads
- Useful for a wide variety of applications including clutch, brake, steering, and suspension components for moderate to high horsepower applications
- Injection molded Kevlar®/Teflon® liner provides self-lubrication as well as seals out dirt and debris
- 5/8"-18 LH male rolled threads ensure strength and precision
Heat treated, 4130 chromoly steel body with hard chrome, heat treated ball to support heavy shock loads. Injection molded Kevlar/Teflon® liner seals out dirt and debris.
- Kevlar/Teflon® race reduces slop & eliminates binding
- Provides smooth & precise movement of steering & suspension
- The ultimate in strength & durability
- 5/8" LH thread w/ 5/8" hole
Applications: Steering & suspension for racing & high horsepower applications.
Chromoly Rod End Chart (GIF)
Assembly Tip: To ease assembly, be sure to run a tap or die through the threads on chrome plated fasteners and apply anti-seize compound to prevent galling of the threads.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 LH Male, 1/2 Inch Hole
Pro-1 Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 LH Male, 1/2 Inch Hole
Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male, 1/2 Inch Hole
Pro-1 Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male, 1/2 Inch Hole
Aluminum X-Series Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 LH Male, 1/2 Inch Hole
Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 3/4-16 LH Male, 5/8 Inch Hole
Pro-1 Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 LH Male
Aluminum X-Series Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male, 1/2 Inch Hole
Precision X-Series Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male, 1/2 Inch Hole
Pro-1 Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This guide will help you choose the best heim joints or rod ends for your application and explains the differences between each design.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.