Chrome/Stainless Flex Fan
Universal Fit, Mechanical Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity, Pull Fan Flow Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Features a chrome plated steel hub center with stainless steel blades. Great for applications where space is at a premium.
- Standard Rotation (clockwise)
- Rated to 8,000+ RPM
- Narrow blade width and moderate pitch improves air flow with minimal horsepower loss
- Specially formed blade tips minimize fan noise
- Two piece steel center hubs for positive blade attachment
- Flange bolt spacing: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" (1.309"-2.782")
- Mounting surface to front: 1/4"
- Mounting surface to rear: 7/8"
- Blade pitch: 50°
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Derale Performance Plain Stainless Flex Fan
Perma-Cool 86170 Turbo Flex Reverse Stainless Flex Fan, 17 Inch, Black
Perma-Cool 96150 Turbo Flex Reverse Stainless Flex Fan, 15 In, Chrome
Perma-Cool 96170 Turbo Flex Reverse Stainless Flex Fan, 17 In, Chrome
Perma-Cool 86150 Turbo Flex Reverse Stainless Flex Fan, 15 Inch, Black
Speedway Steel Mechanical Cooling Fan
Speedway Steel Four Blade Racing Fan, 15 Inch
Dual 12 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 28 W x 17 H
Speedway Steel Four Blade Racing Fan, 19 Inch
Single 16 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 20.5 W x 17.5 H
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.