Chrome Curved Blade Electric Fan
Universal Fit, Electric Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity, Reversible Fan Flow Type
- Help your engine keep cool by adding an electric cooling fan to your radiator
- Free up horsepower by removing your engine driven mechanical fan and installing this electric fan
- Curved blade design reduces noise
- Wide radiators can use two fans in a dual fan configuration for maximum cooling
- Available in 12", 14", and 16" sizes
You've spent time and money to make things look good under the hood, but you still have that ugly old fan. These chrome beauties are the finishing touch you need under your hood. These fans are reversible, so they can be used in front of or behind the radiator. The blade must be reversed when switching from one style to the other. Mounting kit sold separate.
- Beautiful chrome finish
- Molded plastic material
- Can be used as either a pusher or puller type
- Choose between:
- 12" 1500 CFM
- 14" 1700 CFM
- 16" 2100 CFM
- Mounting kit, relay and fan control sold separately
Note: Will require a relay to keep from burning up the switch. Relay NOT included.
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
Spacing for mount points on 16" fan:
- 8-1/8" c to c on short side points
- 14-1/8" c to c on long side points
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
SPAL Pull Type Curved Blade Radiator Cooling Fan
12 Inch Chrome Straight Blade Electric Engine Cooling Fan-Reversible
Speedway 6 Volt Electric Cooling Fan
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fans
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 10 Inch
Single 16 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 31 Inch Radiators
Dual 12 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 31 Inch Radiators
Single 16 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 26 Inch Radiators
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 12 Inch
Turbo Swirl Electric Fan
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.