Part # 91124111
Chopped 1928-1929 Ford Steel Radiator Splash Apron
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
This 1928-1929 Ford steel radiator front splash apron has original-style brackets riveted to the sides for attachment. These brackets have thread nuts welded to those brackets. Chopped 3".
- Width side-to-side at rear of panel is 22-1/2”
- Width side-to-side at front of panel is 21-1/8”
- Front to rear at sides is 5-1/2"
- Front to rear at center is 4"
- Vertical height at sides is 8-1/4”
- 4 mounting tabs (2 per side) extend 1” past the above dimensions
- Mounting tabs have nuts welded to them for mounting
- Mount center side to side horizontal is about 24”
- Vertical mount spacing is 5-5/8” center to center. (this is approximate because of the angle difference on tabs)
|MFG. Part #||91124111|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|