Chopped 1928-1929 Ford Steel Radiator Splash Apron
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 1928-1929 Ford steel radiator front splash apron has original-style brackets riveted to the sides for attachment. These brackets have thread nuts welded to those brackets. Chopped 3".
- Width side-to-side at rear of panel is 22-1/2”
- Width side-to-side at front of panel is 21-1/8”
- Front to rear at sides is 5-1/2"
- Front to rear at center is 4"
- Vertical height at sides is 8-1/4”
- 4 mounting tabs (2 per side) extend 1” past the above dimensions
- Mounting tabs have nuts welded to them for mounting
- Mount center side to side horizontal is about 24”
- Vertical mount spacing is 5-5/8” center to center. (this is approximate because of the angle difference on tabs)
More Like This
Steel 1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator Splash Apron for 1932 Grille
Brookville Roadster 1928-29 Steel Side Splash Aprons without hump
1932 Ford Radiator Front Splash Apron, Steel, Stock Replacement
Steel 1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator Splash Apron, 3 Inch Chopped
1928-1929 Ford Steel Radiator Splash Aprons
1933-34 Ford Radiator Splash
1931 Ford Model A Steel Side Splash Panel
Brookville Roadster A-140A 1928-29 Steel Side Splash Aprons with Hump
Heidts PX-328 Inner Fender Panel, 1960-65 Falcon/Mustang II Conversion
Steel 1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator Splash Apron, Stock Style
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.