Chopped 1928-1929 Ford Steel Radiator Splash Apron
22.50" Overall Width, 8.25" Overall Height, 5.50" Depth, .05" Material Thickness, Steel
This 1928-1929 Ford steel radiator front splash apron has original-style brackets riveted to the sides for attachment. These brackets have thread nuts welded to those brackets. Chopped 3".
- Width side-to-side at rear of panel is 22-1/2”
- Width side-to-side at front of panel is 21-1/8”
- Front to rear at sides is 5-1/2"
- Front to rear at center is 4"
- Vertical height at sides is 8-1/4”
- 4 mounting tabs (2 per side) extend 1” past the above dimensions
- Mounting tabs have nuts welded to them for mounting
- Mount center side to side horizontal is about 24”
- Vertical mount spacing is 5-5/8” center to center. (this is approximate because of the angle difference on tabs)
NotesNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.