Chevy Performance 19420870 Small Block 350/357 Base Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- If it's affordable performance you're looking for to power your project vehicle, Chevrolet Performance's SP350/357 delivers!
- 357 horsepower and lots of low-rpm torque remind you why the 350 Small-Block Chevy has been the benchmark in performance for many years
- Leverages the strength of a strong rotating assembly secured in a brand-new block with four-bolt mains, along with economical Vortec iron cylinder heads
- A roller camshaft optimizes drivability and airflow capability
If it’s affordable performance you’re looking for to power your project vehicle, Chevrolet Performance’s SP350/357 delivers! It's 357 horsepower and lots of low-rpm torque remind you why the 350 Small-Block Chevy has been the benchmark in performance for many years.
The SP350/357 leverages the strength of a strong rotating assembly secured in a brand-new block with four-bolt mains, along with economical Vortec iron cylinder heads. A roller camshaft optimizes drivability and airflow capability.
SP350-357 Tech Specs
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block: Cast iron with 4-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal
- Pistons: Cast aluminum
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller
- Camshaft Lift (in.): 0.473” intake / 0.473” exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 215° intake / 223° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Cast iron; as cast with 64-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 nominal
- Required Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5600
Distributor with melonized steel gear MUST be used with long-blocks and Partial engines with steel camshafts, or engine damage will occur.
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
Chevy Performance 19420194 Small Block 350/265 Base Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevy Performance 19420873 Small Block 350 HO Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420875 SBC 350 HO 330HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19419205 Small Block ZZ6 350 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19418136 SBC ZZ6 350 EFI Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19420874 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19420871 Crate Engine, SP350/387 Deluxe
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.